Here are a few resources to help as you encourage your child to make positive and healthy choices. Many times making the right choices begins with the conversations the parent has with their child about drugs or alcohol. Don’t wait. Have those conversations today!
- Why You Should Talk to Your Child About Alcohol
- What You Can Do to Prevent Your Child From Drinking
- The Consequences of Underage Drinking
- Family Agreement Form: Avoiding Alcohol
- Answering Your Child’s Tough Questions About Alcohol
- How To Tell If Your Child Is Drinking Alcohol
- Why Your Child Might Start Drinking
- Sample Text Messages Reminding Your Child To Avoid Alcohol
- Learn Why Small Conversations Make a Big Impression
Is your teen using? Click here to learn more and find help locally.